Thursday, May 17, 2012

Use Your Stash - 3rd May Challenge

It's Thursday! That means a new challenge! Let's get right to it. Last week, I shared a LO using the Out of Print Scrapbook Kit. Well, this week I am continuing with that. There is a twist though.. you have to use buttons, brads and flowers on your LO. I know we all have plenty of those in our stash! I am bound and determined to use up my stash! Here is what I created...
I pulled the pinks and green from the Scrapbook kit to go with my photo of my daughter. I used a sketch from the talented Aphra Bolyer for this.
From the Scrapbook kit, I used the paper, of course, the brads and buttons.
From my stash, I found some paper flowers with the bling on them and some floss, as well as some thickers alphas for the title.
I am happy to say, I have just bits left of this kit! Yay!!

Now, go! Dig through your stash and see what you can come up with! :) Make sure to link your project back to this post. I would love to see what you created. Plus, you will get a chance at the prize for May. You have until June 6th at midnight.

Happy Scrappin'!

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you mixed buttons, flowers and brads in a cluster! I've rarely been successful using buttons, even though I love the look, so I'll have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I couldn't use up my stash in my lifetime if I never buy one more thing! Not that that keeps me from buying new, cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that I could use mine up either.. but I have the ever grown stash of kits/supplies that I need to make a dent in to make room for new stuff! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the Thickers! Your Lo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete